How we can help during COVID-19
- The entire home inspection transaction can be completed without physical interaction
- Book Via Phone/Text or Email
- Discuss Any Concerns Over the Phone or Via Email Before the Inspection
- Review Report via Zoom or over the Phone
- Use of proper PPE, including: mask, disposable gloves, booties, and sanitary wipes
- PTP 360 – Interactive Virtual Tour integrated with the inspection report
- VISIT the home virtually, anytime.
- REVIEW key findings from the Home Inspection Report.
- SHARE this tour with family and friends.
- FLOOR PLAN (*Premium & Prestige packages) can be used to help determine furniture fit and placement, as well as gather contractor estimates for repairs and renovations.
- View Video here to learn more
We are proud to be Veteran owned & operated. As part of your community, we are pleased to provide our real estate professional partners, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings: unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism.
Proudly Serving All of Los Angeles County
Our mission is to deliver an experience that radiates happiness and positively impacts our community by educating clients about the home – leading to Confident Home Ownership. Selling / Purchasing a home is a big and exciting step and we are honored to be a part of that journey.
For Our Clients
Our mission is to educate you about the condition of the home observed at the time of the inspection. We will provide you with a detailed report, including pictures. There are three inspection packages to choose from to fit your needs and budget, and additional services for extra peace of mind. We welcome all questions, even weeks after the inspection has been completed. We are here to help you!
For Our Real Estate Professionals
A relationship with The Velez Team reinforces the confidence your clients have in the process of buying or selling their home with you. We offer convenient scheduling and complete the report on-site. We are here to make your life easy.
We offer other services to our clients in addition to a home inspection. These can be scheduled on an individual basis, or they can be arranged at the same time as the home inspection. The services available include but are not limited to:
Mold and/or Allergen Test
- Air samples will be taken in several locations of the house and sent to a third-party lab for testing and reporting of any identified mold and/or allergens.
Water Quality Test
- Drinking water samples will be taken and sent to a third-party lab for testing and reporting of any identified metals and bacteria.
Pool & Spa Inspection
- A visual inspection of the pool and spa to determine safety and functionality.